Thursday, February 10, 2005

Also: non-rpg one-shots

  • Starmada
  • BattleTech
  • Star Fleet Battles (I would host & organize the game, but John Pedigo would provide the rules savvy. I'm thinking a little destroyer/frigate level engagement. Nothing too complex.)
  • Illuminati (I've long wanted to try the last supplement.)
  • Dawn Patrol
  • Chainmail (the original version)

It occurred to me that some of these one-shots (and the RPG ideas on the list below) could be run at either Spring Offensive in April or Flatcon in September. Now that we've got a second car I'll feel less guilty daytripping to a con, since I wouldn't be leaving Amy & Elizabeth without transportation. And agreeing to GM something means I can't just get the blahs a few days before the con and blow off going.

No comments:

Post a Comment