Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Well, poop.

Dave's gone and cancelled tomorrow night's Feng Shui game. Between recovering from the Winter War and feverishly scrambling to purchase his first home, he just doesn't have the energy to devote to a game. I'd rather he cancelled than run anyway given the circumstances, but it's still kinda disappointing. Especially given that last session was hosed (for me at least) by that stupid meeting I had to attend.

On a good note, I'm still congratulating myself on that Puerto Rico win. I win some games at the Monday night group now and again, but usually a good deal of the credit for my victories has to go to lucky card draws or dice rolls. This time it was pure gamemanship, baby. I made some damn good plays, if I do say so myself.

The next post I make to this blog will be more humble. I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment