Thursday, April 28, 2005

Annoyed at Amazon

I was planning on clicking over to Amazon and buying the 3.5 Monster Manual, the 3.5 DMG, some D&D minis, and D&D for Dummies just as soon as that last book was released. D&D for Dummies has been on shelves for going on a week now and Amazon still won't acknowledge that the damn thing is available for purchase. I like ordering from Amazon, but they are driving me to the competition by not selling me a product I know should be available. Barnes & Noble's website will sell me the book I want. I'd prefer to stick with Amazon. Their prices are almost aslways the lowest and I haven't had any real problems with them in the past but their database sometimes seems to be clogged with books that never existed and outdated pre-order pages. Just sell me the stupid Dummies book, dammit!

2 comments:

  1. Whadyaknow, twelve hours after botching about Amazon fixes the problem!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:00 PM

    bitching, not botching

    ReplyDelete