Saturday, April 30, 2005

More Quizcrap

Per Pat's request:




Your Irish Name Is...








Gavin Butler




This next one was harder for me to answer, as the quiz amounted to "click all the bands you like". Does liking a groups one big hit count? That seems to low a standard, so I went with having to like at least two songs, one of which I can actually name. Anyway, here's the results:





Your Taste in Music:


80's Rock: Highest Influence
Classic Rock: Highest Influence
80's Alternative: High Influence
80's Pop: High Influence
80's R&B: High Influence
90's Alternative: High Influence
90's Pop: High Influence
Gangsta Rap: High Influence
Old School Hip Hop: High Influence
Progressive Rock: High Influence
90's Hip Hop: Medium Influence
Hair Bands: Medium Influence
Punk: Medium Influence
90's R&B: Low Influence
Adult Alternative: Low Influence
Heavy Metal: Low Influence
R&B: Low Influence
Ska: Low Influence



And here's one back at you, Pat:





You May Be a Bit Schizotypal ...









A bit odd and socially isolated.

You couldn't care less of what others think.

And some of your beliefs are a little weird.

Like that time you thought you were Jesus.


2 comments:

  1. I actually got Schizotypal myself,
    but my drunk-uncle-craig powered
    dislike of Seinfeld prevented
    me from linking myself to Cosmo
    Kramer. Likewise my general
    dislike of Michael Wassisname
    from the time he took a swing at
    Andy Kaufmann. The "I'm refusing
    to do my lines bit" was the
    only thing Kaufmann did that ever
    made me laugh, and the best non-recurring bit ever on Fridays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Personally I can't blame what's his face for hitting Andy Kaufman. If you are going to be a pprovocative artist then you are going to provoke some people, n'est pas? If you're going to hate him, then I say hate him for his true crime against good taste: inflicting Cosmo Kramer upon the world.

    ReplyDelete