Monday, August 22, 2005

My Ten Favorite Terms for GM

Dungeon Master - Dungeons & Dragons

Runemaster - Runequest

Hollyhock God - Nobilis

Ghost Master - Ghostbusters

the Creator - SenZar

Fate - World of Synnibarr

Ninja Master - Night of the Ninja

Excursion Master - Excursion into the Bizarre

the Keeper - Call of Cthulhu

Zombie Master - All Flesh Must Be Eaten

(Of these I have earned the right to call myself by the titles Dungeon Master, Hollyhock God, Ghost Master, and Keeper. I have yet to run the other six games. And I don't own copies of Runequest or Night of the Ninja yet.)

3 comments:

  1. But you do own SenZar? I'm jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hell, yeah, I own SenZar. I've got the monster book, too. I haven't played it yet but it looks like a solid system, if you like the idea of adding more heavy metal to your dungeoncrawling. If 3E wasn't so popular, I might actually be running a SenZar campaign instead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot one! Gore Master, from Sean Wipfli's Dead Meat, anothe zombie game.

    ReplyDelete