Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Oh. My. God. (no, seriously)

I never thought I'd say this but if this project ever got off the ground I would totally find myself buying a Rob Liefeld comic book. Click the pics to check out larger versions of Liefeld's Old Testament!!!

Thrill to the sight of Moses casting magic missile at the darkness!
David and Goliath is one of the awesomest stories in the Old Testament.  But Liefield makes it even AWESOMER.
Noah will kick your ass!
Uhhh, okay.  This one really isn't working for me.

3 comments:

  1. I've said it before and I'll say it again: Liefeld often has great ideas. Unfortunately he never really knows what to do with the ideas once he gets past that stage.

    I so want to license his stuff to do an RPG.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked his New Mutant work, especially the External Gideon. He wasnt overly pecky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:11 AM

    If it gets off the ground, and you buy it, then I officially pledge to experience it vicariously through your blog.

    ReplyDelete