Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Back to Abnormal

Scheduled for tonight is session #3 of my regular World of Cinder campaign at Armored Gopher Games. This’ll be my first run at the Gopher’s sweet new location on the north end of Cunningham Road (in that strip mall over by the old Ned Kelly’s). As far as the mechanics of the campaign go tonight should be a bit of a watershed in that the PCs will have a wide field of choices. The first two sessions focused on the dungeon lair of the evil knight Krepache and his nefarious minions. I pretty much forced this plot on the players but now most of the minions have been slaughtered. More importantly, they have some leads for new adventures. So they could return to original dungeon and try to find the big bad and maybe some more loot, follow one of the leads they have (an adventurer’s journal, a partial dungeon map with its location noted on it, and a treasure map), or do something else entirely. I’m bringing along an extra dungeon that has nothing to do with anything, just in case the mood is more “screw the campaign world, I just want crawl some dungeon”.

Here's the dungeon map I mentioned above. Click for a bigger version.


4 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:30 PM

    leheartedly agree with the mapping dudes in regards of party composition. Everything's better with elf chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stupid dwarfs and Hot Elf chicks indeed. Great map. I'm going to have to move north!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a lot of gold for losing 2 guys out of a party...

    GREAT map!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous4:53 AM

    Hm, it seems to have snipped the beginning of my post above for some strange reason only known to Blogspot. It should read: "I wholeheartedly agree..."

    ReplyDelete