Tuesday, May 15, 2012

quick Carcosa Wacky Races update

So my caveman Oogah was driving his hell-powered motor-trike across the apocalyptic wastelands of Carcosa when a Hound of Tindalos starts loping after him.  This will not stand.  I pull into a bootlegger reverse and charge the transdimensional mofo.  The first pass he kills my mechanic riding behind me, but on a second pass bike and Hound collide and explode.  My caveman is thrown clear of the blast, miraculously suffering only 2 points of damage.

Win or lose the race, I just took out a Hound of Tindalos by charging it on a sweet-ass motorcycle.

4 comments:

  1. The most important part is to stride away from the exploding bike+carcass without glancing back. Cool cavemen don't look at explosions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Hound of Tindalos challenged the laws of physics...and lost.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that was a pretty bold move. CWR is surprising me left and right.

    ReplyDelete